quinta-feira, 11 de agosto de 2011

Kiss - part 1

Kiss, is the best ways show affection! Do you agree? If not, tell me other way...

Most of people agree with that, but have you ever thought who was the first one to kiss? And why she/he/it did that? Who thought kissing someone it will show how much you care about them? Or even worst (just a note: I love to kiss, just adore) who thought if you put your tongue in my mouth, it will show how much you desire me? I know, its awesome, but have you thought the first girl ever kissed? lololol funny isnt it?

I will be posting once in a while some data Ive collected in my life about kissing. You are also invited to share some experience and information, it will be fun...a nice kissing game =)

Finally, I will try to post it to a prominent place so everybody can easilly access...If i fully understand my page..lololo

to finish thie post of today, I will share a nice music about kiss....here it goes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dls_cBmUt7Q



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

As crazy as me!